Thursday, September 23, 2010

Happy birthday in Heaven!

Happy 53rd birthday, Brad McLaughlin!!! Words can not express how much I miss you. Our family will never be complete, until we meet again! Thank you for showing me the true meaning of family, love, courage, and friendship. You are truly the strongest, most kind-hearted, man I know, and I'm so proud of you. God truly blessed us, when he placed you in our lives. I could never thank you enough, for everything you did, and everything you stood for! I love and miss you so much! <3
I hope you're having a wonderful day! A butterfly landed on your balloons, while I was standing by your grave, today. That put a smile on my face, but I'm not surprised, because you could always make me smile. :) Gosh, how I miss that silly laugh of yours! Love you! ♥



No comments: